Accounts Payable Officer - Fixed Term Contract
Welcome to Aegis
The Aegis Aged Care Group has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to excellence through imagination and innovation and providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 Care Facilities in WA. Aegis is our State’s largest Residential Aged Care Provider employing over 3,400 staff.
Our culture of coaching and continuous improvement means not only will you get to work in a challenging and interesting environment, but also within a company that fosters the growth of all employees. While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for development and career growth;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated Accounts Payable Officer to join the Aegis Group at our Central Office located in Burswood. This is a Full-time position covering Parental Leave from August 2022 to September 2023.
As an important part of the team and under the direction of the Accounts Payable Supervisor, you will:
- Receive and check required approval of all invoices
- Ensure all invoices are appropriately actioned related to good and services taxation classification
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice, recording entries to accounting system
- Preparing suppliers payment runs (EFT and cheques)
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to supplier statements
- Work closely with suppliers and facilities to resolve any queries quickly and satisfactorily
Skills and abilities
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be able to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Have a high level of organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise all work effectively
- Have a high level of interpersonal skills
- Have high attention to detail
- Well-developed computer skills
Previous experience with Epicor 10 will be highly desired, however not essential.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Aged Care on (08) 6254 8200.