Registered Nurse - Aegis Aged Care
Registered Nurses - Aegis Aged Care Multiple Locations Available
About The Role
We are seeking Registered Nurses who are passionate about providing exceptional care to our residents, in this role you will use your knowledgeable clinical skills to deliver personalised care. This is a Permanent Full-time role.
Aegis is currently recruiting for multiple available positions across the metropolitan area which extends from Alkimos to the north and to Mandurah in the south. We also have available the fantastic opportunity to relocate to the beautiful Southwest location of Busselton.
As an integral part of the team, you will:
- Provide high quality, safe and effective nursing care that aligns with individual resident preferences and best practice.
- Undertake clinical, social and self-care assessments.
- Ensure all care documentation is completed with appropriate strategies implemented.
- Anticipate residents’ changing health needs and initiate further assessments or referrals.
- Support residents and their families by addressing queries, comments, suggestions, or concerns.
- Support, coach, monitor and mentor the unregulated care workers.
- Complete ACFI documentation and assessment processes.
- Provide support to the Clinical Nurse Manager and clinical expertise to the care team.
While working at Aegis, you will enjoy
- Competitive rates of pay. From $35 – 45 per (depending on experience)
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career growth.
- Exceptional management support
- Commitment to clinical Governance
- Strong emphasis on work/ Life balance
Welcome to Aegis
The Aegis Aged Care Group has been providing quality care services to West Australians for nearly 40 years. We are committed to excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 Care Facilities in WA. Aegis is our State’s largest Residential Aged Care Provider employing over 3,500 staff.
Our culture of coaching and continuous improvement means not only will you get to work in a challenging and rewarding environment, but also within a company that fosters the growth of all employees.
Requirements of the role
- Aged Care Experience (desirable)
- Passionate about caring for the aged.
- Able to identify and manage clinical risk in the aged care setting.
- Able to proactively lead, coach and develop care and lifestyle staff.
- Registered Nurse Div. 1 with current AHPRA registration.
- Clinical experience and ability to manage risk in aged care.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with ACFI assessments and documentation.
- Sound understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards and quality management systems.
- Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.