Physiotherapist - Parkview
If you're passionate about progressing your career and being a stand out clinician in a team that is professional and dedicated, then APPLY NOW.
About The Role
A fantastic opportunity have arisen to be part of the Aegis Aged Care Group at our Parkview Facility located in the heart of the Redcliffe community as a Physiotherapist. This is a permanent Full-time role working from Monday to Friday.
As an important part of the care and lifestyle team, you will:
- Be responsible for assessing resident’s physical and psycho-social functions.
- Plan and implement appropriate treatment and mobility programs considering resident and representative preferences.
- Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments.
- Ensure assessment notes are maintained and up-to-date.
- Provide contemporary evidence-based physiotherapy treatments.
- Complete accurate documentation in line with relevant guidelines.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- ongoing training and opportunities for development and career growth;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
- contributions towards your professional development.
The Aegis Aged Care Group has been providing quality care services to West Australians for nearly 40 years. We are committed to excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 Care Facilities in WA. Aegis is our State’s largest Residential Aged Care Provider employing over 3,500 staff.
Our culture of coaching and continuous improvement means not only will you get to work in a challenging and rewarding environment, but also within a company that fosters the growth of all employees.
Requirements of the role
- Physiotherapy qualification and AHPRA registration.
- Customer service ethos with focus on providing a comprehensive and meaningful service to residents.
- Have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Hold a genuine interest in working with older people.
- Have an understanding of the needs of and issues facing older people.
- Flexible and adaptable worker.
- Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.