Kitchen Hand - Sandstrom
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Comprehensive orientation program;
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career growth; and
- Employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses.
Conveniently located opposite the Mount Lawley Train Station and superbly located amidst the stately federation homes of inner city Mt Lawley, Aegis Sandstrom offers a broad range of accommodation and lifestyle options for 48 residents.
About The Role
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic Kitchen Hands to be part of our team at Sandstrom this will be on a Permanent Part-time basis, also to be available on the weekends.
As an important part of the Aegis team, you will:
- Provide food services under the direction and supervision of the Cook/Chef Manager.
- Prepare and serve meals as appropriate and in accordance with care plans.
- Ensure a clean working environment in accordance to infection control guidelines.
- Ensure correct food handling techniques are used at all times.
- Reliable, punctual and a team player.
- Have knowledge of food safety programs.
- Be able to work effectively and efficiently within a team environment and independently as required.
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role - preferably in the Health industry.
- Customer service ethos with a focus on quality service.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have empathy with the elderly.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.