Cleaner - Montgomery House
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- ongoing training and opportunities for development and career growth;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
- contributions towards your professional development.
Located in Mount Claremont and offering an exceptional level of luxury, Montgomery House’ superb accommodation is matched equally with a unique care model where the environment encourages engagement, so residents are able to control – and choose – how they would like to spend their day.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Cleaner to join the team at Montgomery house on a Permanent Part-time basis.
As an important part of the team, the Cleaner will:
- Provide a clean and safe environment within the facility and ensuring Aegis cleaning quality standards are always met.
- Ensure all areas of the facility are cleaned & maintained to the highest level at all times.
- Collect and remove domestic waste.
- Work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision as required and as part of a team.
To be successful in the Cleaning position, you will :
- Experience in a similar role - preferably in a health care facility (essential).
- Sound knowledge of commercial cleaning operations, including the safe use of chemicals.
- A high level of relationship building and communication skills.
- A strong understanding of infection control principles.
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision and as a team player.
- High attention to detail.
- Have empathy with the elderly.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.