Registered Nurse - Anchorage
About The Role
Located in Mindarie, Aegis Anchorage caters for 102 residents in premium accommodation providing low and high care as well as Dementia Specific Care. We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse who is passionate about providing exceptional care to our residents We have Permanent Part-time or Casual roles available covering Friday, Saturday and Sunday PM shifts, with availability to do night shifts also on occasions.
As an integral part of the team, you will:
- Provide high quality, safe and effective nursing care that aligns with individual resident preferences and best practice.
- Undertake clinical, social and self-care assessments.
- Ensure all care documentation is completed with appropriate strategies implemented.
- Anticipate residents’ changing health needs and initiate further assessments or referrals.
- Support residents and their families by addressing queries, comments, suggestions, or concerns.
- Support, coach, monitor and mentor the unregulated care workers.
- Complete ACFI documentation and assessment processes.
- Provide support to the Clinical Nurse Manager and clinical expertise to the care team.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career growth.
The Aegis Aged Care Group has been providing quality care services to West Australians for nearly 40 years. We are committed to excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 Care Facilities in WA. Aegis is our State’s largest Residential Aged Care Provider employing over 3,500 staff.
Our culture of coaching and continuous improvement means not only will you get to work in a challenging and rewarding environment, but also within a company that fosters the growth of all employees.
Requirements of the role
- Aged Care Experience (desirable)
- Passionate about caring for the aged.
- Able to identify and manage clinical risk in the aged care setting.
- Able to proactively lead, coach and develop care and lifestyle staff.
- Registered Nurse Div. 1 with current AHPRA registration.
- Clinical experience and ability to manage risk in aged care.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with ACFI assessments and documentation.
- Sound understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards and quality management systems.
- Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.