Customer Service and Administration Support Officer
Barcaldine Regional Council has an exciting opportunity available for a Part-Time Administration Officer to join the Team in the Barcaldine District. You will be assisting with a broad range of Administration functions including relief support to our Bank of Queensland branch.
Monday and Fridays with the 3rd day to be the option of the successful applicant.
Family Friendly Working Hours
8:30am-3pm (3 days a week)
Exposure to a wide range of Administration Functions
The successful applicant may be asked from time to time to work additional hours and days in periods of staff leave and absences to covers additional roles
Position will commence in January 2022
Your application must include the following:
- A copy of your current Resume/CV with the name and contact number of 2 work Referees;
- A Cover Letter; and
- Copies of any relevant Licences, Certificates and Qualifications.
Closing date: Monday, 6th December 2021 at 11:30 p.m.
What's on Offer?
Location: This position is based in Barcaldine
Classification Level: Queensland Local Government Industry (Stream A) Award - State 2017and Barcaldine Regional Council Certified Agreement 2018
Wage: Level 2-3 Dependent on Experience + Superannuation (up to 12%) and relevant approved allowances
(Please note that this is a Part-Time position and the amount stipulated is based on a Full-Time equivalent wage and will be paid on a pro-rata basis on the number of hours per fortnight)
Payment of Wages: Council employees are paid fortnightly
Hours of work: 19.5 hours over 3 days- Monday and Friday with the 3rd day to be negotiated with the successful applicant. Hours will be from 8:30am to 3pm with a 30min lunch break. .
Leave: Five (5) weeks annual leave per annum + 17.5% loading. Fifteen (15) days Personal Leave (sick leave) per annum.
(Please note the above is the leave entitlements of a Full-Time employee and as this position is Part-Time any leave entitlements will be accrued on a pro-rata basis as per the number of hours worked)
Equal Opportunity: Barcaldine Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer and all suitably qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Successful Applicant Requirements
- Completion of a National Criminal History Check to Council's satisfaction;
- Completion of a Pre-Employment Medical Examination to Council's Satisfaction
How To Apply?
- Have your Resume/CV with 2 work Referees ready to go.
- Fill out all questions below. Click 'Next'
- You'll then be prompted to attach your Resume, Cover Letter and other documents (Certificates, Licences etc.). Click 'Next'.
- Review your application to confirm everything is correct. Click 'Confirm' to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: ONCE YOU START YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION BELOW, YOU CANNOT SAVE AND RETURN TO IT LATER. YOU MUST USE YOUR OWN EMAIL ADDRESS, AND NOT ONE USED PREVIOUSLY BY ANOTHER PERSON THAT HAS APPLIED FOR A POSITION WITH COUNCIL.
For more Information please contact Human Resources on 07 4651 5614 or email firstname.lastname@example.org