Labourer- Water Services
Here at Bundaberg Regional Council our vision is bold but simple, to build Australia’s best regional community.
In order to achieve this, we’ve created a culture that’s centred on our core values. To be a council that is customer focused, respectful and prides itself on constant team work, leadership, sustainability and innovation. We’re an all-inclusive council that celebrates diversity and communicates in an open and respectful manner.
About The Role
As a Labourer - Water Services you will be part of a multi-disciplined team that is capable of performing a wide range of maintenance, repair and construction activities along with the operation of light mechanical plant within the Water Services facilities and reticulation infrastructure, to provide a safe, efficient and responsive 24/7 hour service.
Employment Status: Permanent Full Time
We are looking for someone who:
- Has demonstrated labour intensive experience
- Can operate light to medium mechanical plant and equipment used in the water industry
- Has strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively
- Has the flexibility to work on an on-call support roster to ensure a 24/7 coverage
- Holds a current MR Drivers Licence and Construction Induction Card (White/Blue)
- Lives and upholds the Council's values and can work well in a team
In return for your hard work and enthusiasm Bundaberg Regional Council offer some amazing benefits including:
- A rostered day off
- Up to 12% superannuation contributions
- A great work environment
- Job satisfaction working within the community
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Fantastic work-life balance
Applications Close: Tuesday 19th November 2019 AEST
To Apply: Please answer the below questionnaire followed by attaching your Resume.
Bundaberg Regional Council prides itself as an equal opportunity employer and embraces the diversity that our teams bring so if this sounds like the position for you, don’t delay- apply now!