Plant Operator - Collection Services
Here at Bundaberg Regional Council our vision is bold but simple, to build Australia’s best regional community.
In order to achieve this, we’ve created a culture that’s centred on our core values. To be a council that is customer focused, respectful and prides itself on constant team work, leadership, sustainability and innovation. We’re an all-inclusive council that celebrates diversity and communicates in an open and respectful manner.
About The Role
As a Plant Operator - Collection Services your focus of this position is to provide efficient waste management services to the local Community.
Employment Status: Casual
Remuneration: $35.20 per hour
We are looking for people who:
- Have demonstrated experience in driving a single and duel axle truck, including pre-start check and basic maintenance
- Possess a current HR licence
- Can operate a truck mounted waste compaction unit and bin lifting mechanism
- Have a high level of knowledge of the Bundaberg Region, with the ability to rapidly learn and follow collection routes
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the State Government legislation relating to the Department of Transport rules and regulations
- Live and uphold the Council's values
In return for your hard work and enthusiasm Bundaberg Regional Council offer some amazing benefits including:
- Competitive Remuneration package
- Job satisfaction working within the community
- Up to 12% Superannuation contributions
- Fantastic work-life balance
Applications Close: Thursday 21 November 2019 AEST
To Apply: Please answer the below questionnaire followed by attaching your Resume.
Bundaberg Regional Council prides itself as an equal opportunity employer and embraces the diversity that our teams bring so if this sounds like the position for you, don’t delay- apply now!