Administration Officer- Galleries
Here at Bundaberg Regional Council our vision is bold but simple, to build Australia’s best regional community.
In order to achieve this, we’ve created a culture that’s centred on our core values. To be a council that is customer focused, respectful and prides itself on constant team work, leadership, sustainability and innovation. We’re an all-inclusive council that celebrates diversity and communicates in an open and respectful manner.
About The Role
As an Administration Officer - Galleries your focus is to provide high level administrative support and manage the day to day front of house operations for the Bundaberg Regional Galleries.
Location: Bundaberg (Primarily)
Employment Status: Permanent Part Time (32.5-72.5 hours per fortnight)
Remuneration: $28.73 per hour (plus penalties for weekend and public holidays)
We are looking for someone who:
- Can provide a high standard of customer service to all gallery visitors and stakeholders
- Is able to work weekends and public holidays (essential)
- Has a knack for multitasking which includes welcoming visitors, providing accurate information on the exhibition, handling phone and email inquiries, making sales, housekeeping, data entry and general tasks
- Has a demonstrated interest in the Arts and can portray that passion to visitors
- Can work autonomously or in a team
- Lives and upholds the Council's values
In return for your hard work and enthusiasm Bundaberg Regional Council offer some amazing benefits including:
- Up to 12% superannuation contributions
- A great work environment
- Job satisfaction working within the community
- Competitive remuneration package
Applications Close: Thursday 1st August 2019 AEST
To Apply: Please answer the below questionnaire followed by attaching your Resume outlining your work history.
Bundaberg Regional Council prides itself as an equal opportunity employer and embraces the diversity that our teams bring so if this sounds like the position for you, don’t delay- apply now!