Water Truck Operator (Readvertised)
About the role
Bathurst Regional Council is currently seeking a Water Truck Operator to operate Council's Water Truck and undertake duties associated with road construction and maintenance activities.
To be successful in this role you will hold a current NSW Class HR Driver’s Licence, as a minimum, have experience driving trucks up to 24,500kg GVM, and knowledge and experience in basic mechanical and maintenance principles of trucks.
- Current NSW Class HR Driver’s Licence, as a minimum
- Experience driving trucks up to 24,500kg GVM
- General Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Proven ability to work effectively as a team member
- Knowledge and experience of road construction and maintenance principles
- Knowledge and experience in basic mechanical & maintenance principles of trucks
- Experience in operating small plant used in the construction industry
- Adequate numeracy and literacy skills to fulfil the requirements of the position
This position requires a pre employment health assessment which includes a functional, audio and drug & alcohol screen.
Salary: $965.30 to $1014.17 per week + industry allowance of $17.00 per week + super
Position Status: Permanent Full Time
Hours of work: 38 hours per week with an RDO every third week
Application closing date: Sunday, 21 August 2022 at 11.30pm
Contact Officer: Simon Armitage - 02 6333 6223
Bathurst Regional Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To submit your application for this position, please complete the questionnaire below. You will then be prompted to attach your resume and copies of any relevant qualifications (please note, attaching a resume is mandatory). You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.