Subdivision Team Leader (Readvertised)
About the role
Bathurst Regional Council is currently seeking applications for the role of Subdivision Team Leader. This position principally involves the project delivery of Council's land development program, which involves the design, approvals and delivery of substantial subdivisions each year.
The Subdivision Team Leader oversees a number of technical staff with responsibilities related to subdivision engineering development input, land acquisition, WHS compliance and environmental assessments within the Engineering Services Department, in a friendly team working environment.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent and have relevant Project Management Experience. You will be required to have extensive subdivision design expertise in AutoCAD Civil3D (Civil Site Design) and relevant drainage software (XPStorm) and contract management experience.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or equivalent qualification acceptable for Corporate Membership of the Institution of Engineers, Australia)
- Demonstrated ability in Project Management of municipal works
- High level experience with AutoCAD software, including Civil Site Design
- Demonstrated civil design skills, including stormwater design
- Advanced ability to accept authority and accountability
- Minimum 7 years' post graduate experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated knowledge of Work Health & Safety Legislation
- Possess WHS General Induction for Construction (White Card)
- Possess a current NSW Drivers Licence.
This position requires a pre employment health assessment which includes a functional, audio and drug & alcohol screen.
Salary: $1836.00 to $1929.00 per week + super + Leaseback vehicle (optional)
Position Status: Permanent Full Time
Hours of work: 35 hours per week with an RDO every third week
Application closing date: Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 11.30pm
Contact Officer: Bernard Drum - 6333 6140
Bathurst Regional Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To submit your application for this position, please complete the questionnaire below. You will then be prompted to attach your resume and copies of any relevant qualifications (please note, attaching a resume is mandatory). You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.