Casual Technician x 2
About the role
Bathurst Regional Council is currently seeking X 2 Casual Technicians to provide technical and general venue support at the Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre (BMEC).
The successful candidates will be responsible for lighting, sound, AV and the implementation of emergency procedures.
- Demonstrated interest in and aptitude for technical work in the entertainment industry
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Preparedness to undertake repetitive physical labour in the set up and break down of events
- Preparedness to undertake basic hospitality duties
- A pleasant, courteous manner and neat appearance.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work both day and evening shifts.
This position requires a pre employment health assessment which includes a functional, audio and drug & alcohol screen.
Salary: $30.52 per hour + super + weekend penalty rates if applicable
Position Status: Casual
Hours of work: As required
Application closing date: Sunday, 11 April 2021, at 11.30pm
Contact Officer: Donald Pearce - 6333 6165
Bathurst Regional Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To submit your application for this position, please complete the questionnaire below. You will then be prompted to attach your resume and copies of any relevant qualifications (please note, attaching a resume is mandatory). You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.