Casual Bar Attendant x 2
About the role
Bathurst Regional Council is currently seeking X 2 customer service driven hospitality professionals to join their team at the Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre (BMEC) in the role of Casual Bar Attendant.
As the Casual Bar Attendant at BMEC you will be responsible for facilitating the smooth running of bar, waiting, and general hospitality services during shows, functions and events.
The successful candidate must be available to work at various times including nights, weekends, during school / uni holidays and on Public Holidays.
- NSW Office of Liquor, Gambling and Racing approved Responsible Service of Alcohol certification (RSA)
- Previous bar/hospitality experience
- High level customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Preparedness to undertake repetitive physical labour in the set up and break down of events
- A pleasant, courteous manner and a neat professional appearance
- Experience with cash transactions
- Ability to work flexible hours (including but not limited to nights, weekends, during School / Uni holidays and public holidays)
This position requires a pre employment health assessment which includes a functional, audio and drug & alcohol screen.
Hourly Rate: $30.52 per hour + weekend / public holiday penalty rates + super
Position Status: Casual
Hours of work: As required
Application closing date: Sunday, 11 April 2021, at 11.30pm
Contact Officer: Louise Hoskin - 6333 6172
Bathurst Regional Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To submit your application for this position, please complete the questionnaire below. You will then be prompted to attach your resume and copies of any relevant qualifications (please note, attaching a resume is mandatory). You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.