Technology Support Analyst
About the role
Bathurst Regional Council is currently seeking a personable, technically proficient and suitably qualified Level 1 Technology Support Analyst to join the Information Services team at Bathurst Regional Council. You will be working on Council's helpdesk and assisting users via our ticket logging system, over the phone and in person.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of committed individuals who are seeking to implement the latest technology and practices to support a growing city in this very exciting era of technological change and disruption.
Working within this team you will be supporting staff at Bathurst Regional Council in their technological needs. You will have had experience in a similar role, supporting Microsoft Windows on the desktop in an Active directory environment.
You will have had experience using an MDM to deploy and manage mobile technology and you will be able to assist users with applications such as Microsoft Office 365 and help them with their printing needs.
- Certificate IV in Information Technology or similar.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong experience with Windows 10 down to driver level.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Demonstrated history troubleshooting Windows Operating Systems and the ability to troubleshoot computer hardware and software issues.
- Demonstrated experience in a Service Desk environment resolving level 1 technical issues and fulfilling requests in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable on the phone.
- Current NSW Driver's Licence.
- Current National Police Check to be able to utilise CCTV software.
This position requires a pre employment health assessment which includes a functional, audio and drug & alcohol screen.
Salary: $1,187.50 to $1,247.61 per week + super
Position Status: Permanent Full Time
Hours of work: 35 hours per week with an RDO every third week
Application closing date: Sunday, 1 August 2021, at 11.30pm
Contact Officer: Alex Sadler - 6333 6131
Bathurst Regional Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To submit your application for this position, please complete the questionnaire below. You will then be prompted to attach your resume and copies of any relevant qualifications (please note, attaching a resume is mandatory). You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.