Recreation Assets Collection Officer
About the role
Bathurst Regional Council is currently seeking a suitably experienced person to join the Recreation section in the role of Recreation Assets Collection Officer.
The Successful candidate will be a confident self-starter, willing to be part of a motivated team and will be proficient in data collection and inspection programs. The Recreation Assets Collection Officer will also be able to successfully complete minor repairs and maintenance on various assets and be able to review and develop policies and procedures relating to Council’s assets, as required.
- Class C Drivers Licence.
- Proven ability to work in both a team and solitary work environment
- Experience in the utilisation of computers and computer based programs.
- Posses WorkCover Induction for Construction (White Card)
- The agreement to take leave in accordance with the Recreation Section’s leave roster and outside the recognised peak growing season.
- Adequate numeracy and literacy skills to fulfil the requirements of the position
This position requires a pre employment health assessment which includes a functional, audio and drug & alcohol screen.
Salary: $1047.30 to $1100.33 per week + super + Level 2 adverse working conditions allowance of $16.70 per week
Position Status: Permanent Full Time
Hours of work: 38 hours per week with an RDO every third week
Application closing date: Sunday, 1 August 2021, at 11.30pm
Contact Officer: Adrian Potts - 6333 6285
Bathurst Regional Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To submit your application for this position, please complete the questionnaire below. You will then be prompted to attach your resume and copies of any relevant qualifications (please note, attaching a resume is mandatory). You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.