Box Office & Marketing Coordinator
About the role
Bathurst Regional Council is currently seeking applications from a suitably experienced and qualified person to join the team at the Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre (BMEC) in the role of Box Office & Marketing Coordinator.
The Box Office & Marketing Coordinator will oversee the effective operations of the BMEC Box Office and coordinate all aspects of BMEC marketing with assistance from other members of the BMEC team.
- Diploma in Marketing or other relevant industry qualification or experience
- Experience in operating and managing Box Office ticketing systems
- Experience in marketing events
- Proven record of excellent Customer Service
- Experience in staff management and training
- Computer literacy including word and excel or their equivalents and graphic design programs such as In Design, Illustrator etc.
- Experience in financial reconciliations, banking and financial reporting
- Experience managing digital and social media platforms
- Video editing skills
- Ability to work flexible hours when required
This position requires a pre employment health assessment which includes a functional and audio.
Salary: $1279.00 to $1343.74 per week + super
Position Status: Permanent full time
Hours of work: 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday (some out of hours work including evenings and weekends may be required).
Application closing date: Sunday, 1 August 2021, at 11.30pm
Contact Officer: Stephen Champion - 6333 6166
Bathurst Regional Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To submit your application for this position, please complete the questionnaire below. You will then be prompted to attach your resume and copies of any relevant qualifications (please note, attaching a resume is mandatory). You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.