DIDO Mine Site Cleaners
- Proudly 100% Australian owned and operated
- Job security - Permanent Full time positions commencing immediately
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Full uniform, all meals, accomodation, flights/travel provided
- Drive in - Drive Out, 2 hours north of Perth.
- 2 weeks on 1 week off roster, 2 weeks night shift.
Cater Care Services are seeking a dedicated and motivated Utility - Mine Site Cleaner to join our remote mining village operation based 2 hours North of Perth. This is a permanent full time Drive in - Drive Out role on a 2:1 roster, the successful candidate must be able to work night/overnight shifts and work well autonomously.
What this role involves:
- Mine Site Cleaning - general detailing, ablution blocks, mine site offices cleaning
- Striping and sealing floors
- Common area cleaning including mopping, general cleaning and emptying bins
- Full night shift work involving driving between various work areas
- Repetitive, physical tasks, including heavy lifting and bending
- Working alone
- Night shift
What we require from you:
- Physically fit and able to work long hours with repetitive tasks
- 1 year experience in a utility or similar position
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Full Australian Drivers Licence (Manual Licence is highly desirable)
- A reliable mode of transport
- Ability to work two weeks of night/overnight shifts
- A National Police Clearance within 6 months, or willing to obtain
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening
- Must reside in Western Australia
- Ability to understand and comply with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Ability to work in varying degrees of heat, cold, humidity & inclement weather
Why work for us:
We have a unique culture that can only be attributed to the people that work for us. To assist you in deciding whether you would like to work for us, please head over to our website to view our EVP, Values, The Cater Care Way and Employee Benefits.
Cater Care values Workplace Diversity, and we recognise that we are strengthened by it. We invite all to apply to our roles, and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islands people to consider a career with us.
If you are seeking your next challenge and this role sounds like you, please click “Apply for this job.” If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact:
Michelle Gymer 08 9241 2802
If your work history aligns with the key selection criteria for the role, our recruitment team will be in contact. Due to a high volume amount of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your interest in Cater Care. Please no agencies.