Administration Assistant Student Reception - Emmaus College
Emmaus College is a co-educational Catholic College in the heart of Rockhampton. The College offers a tailored journey designed to support students at pivotal points in their young lives. The separate Middle School and Senior School campuses provide extensive facilities and create learning environments designed to nurture and empower the students that they serve.
An exciting opportunity currently exists within the Emmaus College Administration team. We are seeking a term-time Administration Employee to commence in January 2022 in either of the following positions: -
- Administration Employee to work in student reception, with student management and Workplace Health and safety responsibilities. (Level 4) - Position Description
- Administration Employee (Level 3) - Position Description
- Provide reception services for students
- Enter absentee data into the computer, process late and early departure of students in computer and provide year co-ordinators and deputy principal with absentee details for the day
- Provide students with information at student reception and refer for counsellor’s appointments etc.
- Manage student data in SLIMS and the QCAA Student Management System
- As First Aid Officer, monitor and care for students in sick bay, complete Riskman documentation and follow procedure in relation to student sickness and dispensing of medication
- Ensure student & staff accidents are recorded in Riskman
- Be responsible for First Aid and emergency, including all audits in specific areas
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Salary packaging options
- Superannuation options up to a maximum of 12.75%
- Leadership development opportunities
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service (portability of Long Service Leave may also be applicable)
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Corporate health insurance
- Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations
- Induction, professional development, and learning opportunities
The successful applicant will have relevant experience and an understanding of, and a commitment to, the ethos of Catholic Education. In addition, you will have excellent time management skills, well developed interpersonal skills and a high proficiency of computer skills.
- Australian work rights
- A current valid Blue Card under the Working with Children (Risk Management and Screening) Act 2000 (WWC Act) and valid Suitability Notice is a requirement of the position
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the role in a safe manner.
How to Apply
- Complete the application below
- Provide a 1 – 2 page cover letter outlining your demonstrated capabilities. (Please refer to the Position Description to support your response
- Upload a current resume including contact details (phone and email) of (3) three professional referees
- Applicants must read, understand and accept, as an explicit term of contract, the requirements of the Statement of Principles for employment in Catholic Schools
- Submit your application and supporting documentation
- For a confidential conversation please contact Emmaus College, North Rockhampton on 07 4923 5700
- For further information regarding the remuneration package, please contact Employee Support Services Employment@rok.catholic.edu.au
- Applications during the shortlisting phase will be kept confidential.
Applications close 5pm, 1 December 2021.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Have a look at this school!