Talent Acquisition Partner
Position: Talent Acquisition Partner
Location: Negotiable with successful applicant
Salary Range: $135,380 - $150,420 (pending experience) + Super
Tenure: Full Time, 2-year initial appointment
Commencement Date: 17 January 2022
Closing Date: 17 December 2021
The Queensland Catholic Dioceses comprise five employing authorities in Brisbane, Toowoomba, Rockhampton, Townsville and Cairns, providing high quality education to more 100,000 students in 275 schools, with approx. 19 000 staff.
The Queensland Catholic Careers Collaborative (QC3) is a shared initiative across the Dioceses in prioritising the attraction, recruitment and retention of expert staff. The QC3 comprises key human resource professionals working collectively in developing workforce strategies and building the collective profile of Queensland Catholic Education.
In support of a state-wide workforce strategy, Catholic Education in Queensland is seeking to appoint a Talent Acquisition Partner from the commencement of 2022.
About the role
The Talent Acquisition Partner supports the collective Queensland Dioceses’ workforce strategies and ongoing efforts to improve capability by enabling both strategic and operational objectives. This position works collaboratively with the Diocesan representatives of QC3 to develop, implement and review strategies and initiatives that support workforce attraction, development, and retention.
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for coordinating, developing, and facilitating the delivery of agreed state-wide initiatives that ensure a focus on the wellbeing and resilience of workforces and support the attraction and recruitment of education professionals; strengthening the future of the teaching profession and the retention of education professionals to meet local priorities and objectives.
In return for your proven ability to influence and motivate a diverse range of stakeholders, we offer an attractive salary commencing at $135 380 and a range of employee benefits. The successful applicant will be based in one of the five Queensland Dioceses. Initially, this is a fixed-term 2-year contract, with the potential for extension based on demonstrated outcomes.
For more information, please view the Position Description.
The successful applicant will hold a tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or other relevant discipline, a current Blue Card and have relevant experience supporting and leading organisational initiatives.
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated experience in the scoping and implementation of contemporary initiatives designed to improve talent attraction and retention within a complex organisation
- Demonstrated experience in delivering on strategic objectives, leading transformational change and development, including implementation of innovative initiatives and platforms
- Demonstrated expertise in building practical organisational capability through development and management of strategic methodologies, frameworks and human resource processes
- Demonstrated skills in analysing and interpreting data, identifying issues and risks and developing appropriate strategies and evidence-based reports
- Proven highly developed analytical and problem-solving ability including excellent judgement and the ability to manage a number of projects within a given time period.
- Exceptional consultative, verbal communication and interpersonal skills, particularly as demonstrated in the successful development and management of relationships, with a significant capacity to negotiate with internal and external clients and stakeholders
This position will commence from 17 January 2022
What we offer
- Competitive salary range – ranging from $135,380 - $150,420 (pending experience)
- Superannuation up to 12.75%
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service (portability of Long Service Leave may also be applicable)
- Induction, professional development and learning opportunities
How to apply
We invite suitable candidates to provide a cover letter, responses to the Key Selection Criteria and a copy of your current resume to:
Dr Pat Coughlan
Qld Director’s Forum Chair
C/- Diocese of Toowoomba Catholic Schools
Please refer to the Position Description and Key Selection Criteria to support your response.
- For a confidential conversation please contact Gary Cooper (Employee Support Services Manager) on 07 4994 8000
- For further information regarding the remuneration package, please contact Employee Support Services Employment@rok.catholic.edu.au
- Applications during the shortlisting phase will be kept confidential.
Applications close: Friday, 17 December 2021.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.