Administration Assistant (Leadership Support) - Holy Spirit College
Holy Spirit College is a Catholic co-educational Years 7-12 college within the Diocese of Rockhampton, with an enrolment of over 1100 students. At the heart of all that we do, is a commitment to Catholic values and the provision of a high quality education within an environment that is supportive and caring.
About the role
Due to our rapidly growing school and the thriving Mackay community, an exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Administration Assistant (Leadership Support). You will be providing administrative support to five Leadership Team members. This is a term time continuing position, working 38 hours per week, commencing immediately.
Successful applicants for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure and work collaboratively with others to meet timelines
- Ability to flex with changing priorities, whilst maintaining a positive solution-focussed outlook
- High level of initiative and process thinking to ensure continuous improvement of processes
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and desktop publishing to produce a range of documents
The successful applicant will have an understanding of, and a commitment to, the ethos of Catholic education. In addition, you will have excellent time management skills, well developed interpersonal skills and a high proficiency of computer skills. Tertiary qualifications at Certificate level or equivalent knowledge, qualifications and experience, relevant to the position, may be required. Previous experience in a busy school office environment would be an advantage.
What we offer
- Competitive salary range – School Officer Level 4 hourly ranging from $32.26/hour to $33.27/hour (pending experience)
- Superannuation up to 12.75% contribution (in a co-contribution arrangement)
- Modern facilities and resources
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service (portability of Long Service Leave may also be applicable)
- Corporate health insurance
- Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations
- Induction, professional development and learning opportunities
- A current valid Blue Card under the Working with Children (Risk Management and Screening) Act 2000 (WWC Act) and valid Suitability Notice is a requirement of the position.
- Tertiary qualifications at Certificate level or equivalent knowledge, qualifications and experience, relevant to the position, may be required.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the role in a safe manner.
- Australian work rights
How to Apply
- Complete the application below
- Upload supporting documentation (ie. Birth Certificate, Passports, Academic Transcripts)
- Applicants must read, understand and accept, as an explicit term of contract, the requirements of the Statement of Principles for employment in Catholic Schools
- Upload a current resume including contact details (phone and email) of three (3) professional referees
- For a confidential conversation please contact Holy Spirit College, Mackay on 07 4994 8600.
- For further information regarding the remuneration package, please contact Employee Support Services Employment@rok.catholic.edu.au
- Applications during the shortlisting phase will be kept confidential.
Applications close 5pm Monday, 23 May 2022.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.