Aspire to Teach - Teach to Inspire! Make the change today, and make a difference by shaping the future through education. Catholic Education in the Diocese of Rockhampton invite applications from qualified teachers for the position of Relief Teachers in all regions.
Qualified educators who are committed to the ideals of Catholic Education and possess the following are encouraged to apply:-
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- Appropriate qualities, knowledge and skills to provide a relevant and holistic education.
- Current Queensland College of Teacher Registration
What we are looking for:
The successful applicant/s will demonstrate a commitment to providing quality Catholic education and learning based on a personal faith as well as be a highly trained and qualified professional with significant experience in the provision of high-quality educational programs. You will have well developed organisational skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to work well in a team, as well as the ability to work independently.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
• a commitment to the ethos of a Catholic school
• ability to teach in subject area of the position
• a commitment to the extra-curricular activities
• Relevant tertiary qualifications and current Queensland College of Teachers Registration
• Australian work rights
What we offer
• Competitive salary – based on teaching experience
• Salary packaging options
• Superannuation options up to maximum of 12.75%
• Leadership development opportunities
• Isolated allowance payments and bonus payments
• Modern facilities and resources
• Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service (portability of Long Service Leave may also be applicable)
• Deferred Salary Scheme
• Corporate health insurance
How to apply
- Complete the application below
- Upload a Cover Letter (addressed to the Diocesan Director) and Current Resume
- Upload supporting documentation (ie. QCT Registration, marriage certificate, court order, change of name certificate, Birth Certificate, Passport or Visa (if applicable), Teaching statements of service (if applicable), Statements Competencies/Qualifications/ Academic transcripts, Accreditation to Teach documentation).
- Applicants must read, understand and accept, as an explicit term of contract, the requirements of the Statement of Principles for employment in Catholic Schools
- Upload written statement (of less than 1000 words) addressing the Selection Criteria
- For a confidential conversation please contact Employee Support Services (07) 4994 8000 or Employment@rok.catholic.edu.au
- Applications during the shortlisting phase will be kept confidential.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.