Quality Service Managers
- Permanent full-time
- Leading SA Disability Provider
- Drive Cara's values to deliver outstanding customer outcomes
Cara is proud to be a leading South Australian disability service provider. We have more than 1,000 staff, known as our Possible People, who work alongside our customers in Supported Independent Living (SIL), Short Term Accommodation, Home & Community Support and Specialist Services.
Cara is committed to working alongside children and adults with disability to grow as individuals and live a life rich in opportunities!
Come and find possible with us!
About these roles
Are you passionate about making a difference in people's lives?
Come and join a diverse team working in a flexible working environment while supporting our frontline teams to deliver quality services that embrace customer safety, their wellbeing and the achievement of customers goals. With a sound understanding of quality service delivery and partner engagement, this role will involve coaching, leading and mentoring our teams ensuring our customer's goals are achieved.
We are looking for people who embrace our values and are passionate about making a difference, if this aligns with your background then this may be your next career move!
We have opportunities in our Adelaide Metropolitan region
Skills and Experience
- Excellent skills in building internal and external partner relationships
- Experience in leading reams located in varying geographic areas
- Demonstrated experience working in service environments that require a high degree of decision-making and professional collaboration
- Understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Highly proficient digital literacy
- Values based organisation focusing on our people
- Professional development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package including salary packaging benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Laptop and phone provided
- Choice of vehicle allowance or company vehicle
- Degree qualification in Disability, Health, Human Services, Allied Health discipline or a related field (external applicants only) OR
- Minimum Certificate IV in a Disability or related qualification AND
- Minimum Certificate IV in Leadership, Management or related qualification (external applicants only)
- Satisfactory screening relevant to the needs of the organisation and the role (e.g. NDIS, DHS, DCP) or willing to acquire
- Current South Australian Driver's License
- Some out of office hours work and intra/interstate travel may be required
- A sound understanding of person centered philosophy and practice
At Cara, we are an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our outstanding accessible and inclusive work environment. We encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds.
How do I apply?
To submit your application complete the online application below including your resume and Cover Letter.
Please ensure you address both the “essential” and “qualifications” under the essentials section titled Qualifications and Experience in the Position Description. For further details please click here to view
For any enquiries contact the Cara Recruitment Team on (08) 8347 4588
The closing date for this role 5:00pm Monday, 5 April 2021
Please note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted
**Previous applicants need not apply**