Customer Relationship Officers
- 12 month fixed term contracts, 2 year contract & a permanent full-time position available
- Hindmarsh location, modern office environment
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging
Cara has exciting opportunities for experienced individuals to fill key roles within the Cara Connect Team.
Cara is proud to be a leading South Australian disability service provider. We have more than 1,000 staff, known as our Possible People, who work alongside our customers in Supported Independent Living (SIL), Short Term Accommodation, Home & Community Support and Specialist Services.
Cara is committed to working alongside children and adults with disability to grow as individuals and live a life rich in opportunities!
Your New Role
The Customer Relationship Officer (CRO) is a key role within Cara’s centralised Customer Service team – Cara Connect. The CRO is the first point of contact for both prospective and existing customers and works to ensure Cara customers receive the best possible service experience!
- Great career opportunities in a growing organisation
- Access to Smart technology including laptop/tablet
- Rewarding, friendly work environment
- New office, state of the art building, with modern facilities and open plan area
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits
- On the job paid training
Skills & Experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience in the Disability or Human Services sectors
- High degree of empathy and positive approach
- Strong work ethic and the drive to achieve outcomes
- Understanding of and or experience in business development
- NDIS Worker Check (formerly DHS - Disability Employment Screening) (Or willing to acquire)
- Current South Australian Driver's Licence
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical ability
- Knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Dedication to ensuring that people with disability have access to high quality and responsive services
- Commitment to person-centred and human rights principles
- Well-developed IT and financial literacy
- Ability to work effectively within a cross-functional team
- Proficiency in office suite (specifically Excel)
- Some out of ordinary office-hours work
Cara is an equal opportunity employer. Cara is committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourages applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
How do I apply?
To submit your application complete the online application below including your resume and Cover Letter.
To view the Position Description please click here
For a confidential discussion please contact Recruitment on 8347 4588
The closing date for this role 5:00pm Friday, 14 May 2021
Please note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted. Previous applicants need not apply.