- Fantastic opportunity to work within a leading conservation organisation
- Preferred location Melbourne, mix of office and work from home
- Circa $63k to $70k salary, inclusive 10% superannuation
- Full time 3 year fixed-term contract
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a very real contribution to the protection of Australia’s unique wildlife and their habitat.
Bush Heritage Australia, an independent, leading conservation not-for-profit, is seeking a Digital Marketer to work within our Marketing and Communications team.
Our vision of Healthy Country, Protected Forever sees us work where we are needed most: in areas of high conservation value with low levels of protection. With the help of our donors, we buy and manage land, so we can protect our irreplaceable landscapes and our magnificent native species forever.
Currently we own 37 reserves and we protect and help manage 11.3 million hectares of land across the country. In our mission to return the bush to good health, we provide habitat for 6,700 native species, including at least 226 threatened species. Two proven approaches underline what we do: we carefully select, purchase and manage landscapes of high conservation value; and we work in partnership with Traditional Owners and others to achieve key conservation outcomes.
About the role
The Digital Marketer will support the marketing team in the execution, coordination and administration across a range of fundraising campaigns. This role has a strong focus on digital fundraising, and regular giving acquisition and retention, across our fundraising and direct marketing programs (including regular giving, cash appeals and Bushgifts program).
What you'll need to succeed
- Support for the values and objectives of Bush Heritage Australia
- Demonstrated experience in implementing projects in a fundraising or consumer sales environment, to achieve identified outcomes within agreed deadlines
- Good understanding of email marketing, social media and digital tracking and analytics tools
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to write great fundraising copy
- Demonstrated ability to use bulk email systems and experience as a front-end user of CRM/CMS systems
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to achieve goals
How to apply
To apply for this role, simply fill in your personal details and answer the questions below. You will then be taken to a page to upload a copy of your CV. There is no need to attach a cover letter or separate document answering key selection criteria.
If you require further information, please contact Rory Sinclair (Marketing and Communications Manager) 1300 628 873 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Marina Mateos (Organisational Development Coordinator) on 03 8610 9123 / email@example.com.
Bush Heritage Australia actively encourages applicants from diverse groups and communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, those from culturally and linguistically diverse communities, women, people with diverse ability and LGBTIQ (sexuality and gender diverse and intersex) communities.
Applications close: Sunday 15th May at 11.30pm AEST