Emergent Cold has recently been acquired by Lineage Logistics. Lineage is the world's leading temperature controlled logistics company. Working at Lineage is not just a job – it’s an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of the Lineage Logistics team, you are a critical link in the food supply chain.
In the Asia Pacific region, we have operations in Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam and Sri Lanka. We have approximately 1800 employees and 42 sites across the region.
We have an opportunity for a HR Coordinator to join the Australian HR team. This role is based at Laverton North and reports to the HR Business Partner. It’s an exciting role for the right individual who is interested in growing their career in the industry. There will be plenty of opportunities to be exposed to all area of HR including recruitment, training and development, industrial/employee relations, and diversity & inclusion initiatives.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform all HR administration tasks for the Australian team (e.g. drafting contracts and new starter paperwork, maintain up to date policies and procedures, update organisational charts, draft announcements etc.)
- Maintain HR data and information on employee files and future HRIS
- Process employee change forms including the drafting of letters and liaising with Payroll to ensure all employment changes are processed and documented in a timely manner
- Support all resourcing activities inclusive of workforce scan, internal and external advertising, shortlisting CVs, arranging interviews and assessments and reference checking
- Assist Leaders with the induction and onboarding process
- Provide advice on EA and Award interpretations including supporting the HR Business Partner with EBA negotiations
- Provide general HR advice to Leaders on day to day HR matters, support Leaders with non-complex people issues - with support from the HR Business Partner
To be successful, you will have:
- 2 to 3 years plus experience in a similar role, with qualifications in HR or Psychology
- Basic understanding of Australian workplace legislations (FWA, NES, Awards, EA’s etc.)
- Experience with HR administration including drafting letters, contracts and maintaining employee files
- Experience in resourcing and recruitment, including onboarding
- Familiarity of payroll processes and HRIS systems
- Strong interpersonal and rapport building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office suite skills
- High emotional intelligence, is proactive, has strong attention to detail, can multitask
- Must be able to hit the ground running and be able to get out of the comfort zone
What we offer in return:
- Friendly, relaxed and non-stressful working environment with a highly effective HR team
- A constructive culture – focused on achievements, self-actualising, humanistic encouraging and being affiliative
- Annual flu vaccination and onsite Physiotherapist
- Corporate fleet programmes with major car dealers including novated leasing
- X Factor Award
If you would like to join us, please complete the application form to submit your CV as a PDF attachment. We would love to hear from you!