- Key leadership position, location negotiable- SE QLD
- Competitive salary + opportunity for annual incentive + motor vehicle
- Lead an ambitious growth strategy
- Access to training and development
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Elders Area Manager, you will be responsible for leading and delivering our great Northern Strategy across SE QLD. You will drive sales and business growth leading all aspects of Area operations including oversight of a branch network and branch leaders in your area. You will be highly skilled in leading and developing sales teams to drive sales performance and growth to achieve the Great Northern Strategy. This is a senior management role where you have the support of an experienced network and will be entrusted to deliver efficiency outcomes that deliver on customer experience and empower sales staff to realise their potential. Your professional growth and development will be a key focus as you are supported to be a high performing leader in within the business.
WHAT WILL I DO?
As an Area Manager you will enjoy a day including:
- Inspiring and motivating your team to maximise their potential
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients to provide personalised recommendations to strengthen the growth of their businesses
- Managing the performance and development of employees within the Area
- Cultivating new sales opportunities to strengthen Elders presence
- Actively participating in strategy and planning for the Area and State
- Driving the marketing and promotion of all Elders products
- Prioritising the safety of your staff and clients, and actively contributing to Elders’ zero-harm culture
- Coaching and mentoring staff in identifying and developing new sales opportunities
WHO AM I?
To excel at Elders, you:
- Are an experienced leader with an in-depth knowledge of the agricultural industry including product and sales management
- Can effectively lead and motivate a team, made up of various individuals, toward the achievement of annual sales and earnings targets
- You have a strong, demonstrated background in people leadership and development
- Are comfortable and thrive in a collaborative and agile working environment
- Are resourceful, forward thinking and passionate about effecting real change for both your clients and your community
- Understand that people are our most important asset
- Have an ability to provide a high level of customer service and cultivate relationships with clients
- Have proven capabilities in the management of operations, people and sales and strong negotiation skills
- Although a tertiary qualification is not essential, sound financial knowledge and strong business acumen is required
WHAT WILL I GET IN RETURN?
We will provide you:
- Training and professional development
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Access to discounts and offers from our partners and suppliers
- Access to an expansive network of agribusiness specialists to draw upon - there will always be someone in a pink shirt ready to lend a hand
We invest in our staff to ensure everyone who joins Elders is set up to succeed, from training and conferences to industry experts well within your reach offering support and guidance. We want you to thrive and be proud to put on the pink shirt. When you join the Elders team, you have the backing of an iconic Australian agricultural brand and a team of passionate individuals supporting and challenging you on your journey.
For a greater insight into the Elders family, be sure to check out our website at www.eldersrural.com.au
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information contact Jamie Brogan, State General Manager- QLD/NT on 0400 800970
Applications close on Wednesday 25th January 2023
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.