Friends of Australian Bush Heritage Fund Administration Support
USA or Australia
- Fantastic opportunity to work within a leading conservation organisation
- Location flexible with USA or Australia
- Flexibility to work from home as a contractor for Friends of Australian Bush Heritage Fund
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a very real contribution to the protection of Australia’s unique wildlife and their habitat.
Bush Heritage Australia, an independent, leading conservation not-for-profit, is looking for a Administration Supporter.
Our vision of Healthy Country, Protected Forever sees us work where we are needed most: in areas of high conservation value with low levels of protection. With the help of our donors, we buy and manage land, so we can protect our irreplaceable landscapes and our magnificent native species forever.
We own 37 reserves and we protect and help manage 11.3 million hectares of land across the country. In our mission to return the bush to good health, we provide habitat for 6,700 native species, including at least 226 threatened species. Two proven approaches underline what we do: we carefully select, purchase and manage landscapes of high conservation value; and we work in partnership with Traditional Owners and others to achieve key conservation outcomes.
Our 2030 strategy will see us double and deepen our impact by the end of this decade – an achievement only possible because of our generous supporters and donors, who in turn are supported by our philanthropy executives.
About the role
Reporting to the President of Friends of Australia Bush Heritage Fund, this role is critical to the running of the organization, providing all administrative support to FOABHF and liaising with; donors, supporters, service providers, regulators in the USA, Bush Heritage Australia and other organizations that the FOABHF may determine to support.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience in administration management including website management.
- Demonstrated track record in developing and maintaining relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed organization and planning skills.
- Demonstrated computer competency, ideally advanced skills in Microsoft Office 365 (including SharePoint, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Power BI) and website management.
- Demonstrated track record in managing senior executives who have substantial interaction with key external stakeholders including individuals, prominent Australians, businesses, government and non-governmental organizations.
- High attention to detail including the ability to compile meeting minutes and documentation.
How to apply
To apply for this role, simply fill in your personal details and answer the questions below. You will then be taken to a page to upload a copy of your CV. There is no need to attach a cover letter or separate document answering key selection criteria.
Bush Heritage Australia actively encourages applicants from diverse groups and communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, those from culturally and linguistically diverse communities, women, people with diverse ability and LGBTIQ (sexuality and gender diverse and intersex) communities.
Applications close: Sunday 22nd May at 11.30pm