Sessional Trainer based in Adelaide. Plan and delivery quality training programs to our clients with a dedicated quality and support team assisting you
About genU Training
At genU Training we put the learner’s first.
As a division of not-for-profit organisation genU, as a leading provider of job-ready short courses and nationally recognised qualifications producing genuine results for job seekers and people wanting to advance their careers.
With campuses across Geelong, Melbourne and regional Victoria delivering courses with a focus on caring for and supporting everyone in our community is at our heart.
At genU training we put our learners first to ensure the best learner experience. Our dedicated support team are right behind you to coordinate student placements, support quality and administration and free you up to do what you do best – train.
About the role:
For us training is a career; an opportunity to impart our knowledge on the next generation and make a real difference to our learners and the community. We are looking for sessional trainers to plan and deliver the highest quality training programs with a focus on face to face delivery supported by a blended learning approach. The role will be delivering the following course
- Aged Care
- Individual Support
What we are looking for:
An exceptional individual with the skills and enthusiasm to provide our learners with an engaging and meaningful learning experience. Have you got what it takes?
What we need is:
- A passion for delivering highly effective and engaging training programs and conducting assessments
- TAE 40116 or TAE40110 with required upskilling units, or equivalent
- Can demonstrate industry currency in relevant course areas (as mentioned above)
- Solid understanding of relevant quality and regulatory frameworks
- Strong administration and office management skills
What we can offer you:
- Career progression in our large and diverse organisation
- Ongoing professional development
- Dedicated support and quality team
- Generous hourly rates from $60 an hour commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program including a dietician service and financial assistance
For further details please contact Shelley Andrew on 0423025702
Please click here for a copy of the position description outlining full details of this role.