Product Development and Design Manager
About genU Training
At genU Training we put our learner’s first.
As a division of not-for-profit organisation genU, genu Training is a leading provider of job-ready short courses and nationally recognised qualifications producing genuine results for job seekers and people wanting to advance their careers.
With campuses across Geelong, Melbourne and regional Victoria delivering courses with a focus on empowering and supporting everyone in our community is at our heart.
About the role
As the Product and Development Manager, you are responsible for leading and growing a market-leading portfolio of training products, designed to positively influence experience and engagement for all students interacting with genU Training.
This will include designing and supporting processes and activities that:
- Drive new product initiatives
- Strengthen the genU Training brand
- Create strong connections with genU Training students
- Ensure strong planning processes, driving team output
- Ensure review of current products with a continuous improvement focus
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role it is a requirement that you have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 or TAE40116) or demonstrated experience in either VET (Vocational Education and Training), Digital Experience or Higher Education sector.
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in new product design and development
- High level problem solving skills using an innovative approach
- Experience in strategic planning within a cross-functional environment
genU is proud to be an EEO employer. genU supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Experience salary package up to $16,050 each FBT year;
- Make use of the meal entertainment card and accommodation benefits available beyond your salary packaging cap limit;
- Comprehensive employee assistance program including access to a dietician and financial assistance services;
- Paid parental leave available for primary carers, after 12 months of employment;
- Opportunity to purchase up to 4 weeks additional leave;
- Free onsite staff parking.
For further details please contact Emmalie Clark-Fernandes on 0477 010 328
Please click here for a copy of the position description outlining full details of this role.