Site Manager - Employment Services
Full time role based in Cockburn Central. Lead a team to ensure that services are delivered with a high-level of customer service, empowerment and empathy by all staff
- Join a growing national community services organisation and top performing employment services provider
- A supportive and motivating team environment
- Not for profit organisation with generous salary packaging options
MatchWorks has a long and successful history as an employment services provider improving and enriching the lives of individuals through pathways to ongoing sustainable employment and effective recruitment solutions for employers. In this role you will be leading and mentoring a team in delivering the Disability Employment Services contract.
About the Role
As a Site Manager you will utilise your advanced interpersonal skills to support your team in delivering key services, activities and strategies to ensure performance targets are met and that our candidates and local employers receive a quality service.
- Ensure that services are delivered with a high-level of customer service, empowerment and empathy by all staff
- Train and develop staff to increase their knowledge and ability to positively impact on site performance
- Track current and future outcome performance, and in setting strategies that are forecast to enhance future performance
- Advanced interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with people of various backgrounds
- Proven experience and performance in the delivery of employment and training services (including placement into ongoing open employment) for people with barriers to employment
- The ability to manage and monitor outcomes, targets and budgets
- Demonstrated ability to manage and motivate staff to achieve high quality employment outcomes
About Our Benefits
- Generous salary packaging options
- Access to a free Employee Assistance Program including financial assistance and dietician services
- Opportunity to purchase up to 4 weeks extra leave
- Paid parental leave for primary carers after 12 months of employment
- Car Allowance or Tool of Trade Vehicle
For further details please contact Julie Stewart on 0472 860 624
Please click here for a copy of the position description outlining full details of this role.