As our new Content Partner Relationship Manager, you will lead GO1’s relationship with individual content providers. You will assist in building a global model to sustain a healthy, growing portfolio of content providers.
- 4-5 years of commercial account management experience (Partnerships, Account Management, Relationship Management or B2B sales)
- Good stakeholder management skills
- An ability to open and convert upsell opportunities with existing accounts
- Ability to proactively work through small projects under ambiguity
- Marketing, campaign or engagement experience would be highly considered
High alignment to the GO1 Values:
- Strong internal drive to provide excellent work and an excellent user experience
- Bias for action
- Demonstrates creativity and candor
- Simply loves learning
- Respects all things great and small
- Can work and be part of 1 single team across the entire company (collaboration, teamwork)
Content Provider Relationship Management
- Act as the primary relationship point for a portfolio of individual content providers
- The role serves each content provider to ensure GO1’s service and proposition expectations are fulfilled with each content provider
- The role acts as the central contact point to ensure other GO1 teams and resources are effectively delivered to serve the needs of the content provider
- Create and operate an account management plan for each provider
- Hold regular partnership discussions with our priority providers
- Assist in the development of our overall Partner Management strategy
- Forecast partner usage and revenue
Brand and Learner Engagement
- Explore and plan joint marketing approaches with Providers to drive learner engagement and joint brand value (GO1 and Provider)
- Coordinate with marketing to support learner awareness and engagement with Provider’s materials
- Support the development of ongoing marketing approaches to drive learner engagement and Provider outcomes.
Provider Upsell & Retention
- The role seeks to grow GO1’s relationship with each provider.
- Upsell will be in a form of expansion of provider’s content with GO1, increased use of the product set (ie Premium, Marketplace and In-Person/Training Assist), and an expansion of distribution rights.
- Proactive provider satisfaction should prevent churn.
A graduate of Y-Combinator, the GO1 team are disrupting workplace learning and changing the way organisations across the world train their teams.
With the goal of being the most used source for professional learning by 2020, GO1 merges technology and learning to help millions of users learn and grow in their careers.
Our GO1 employees enjoy a relaxed office environment. We also benefit in company wide team building events and a diverse and supportive team to help advance your career.
Why you will love working with us
- Vibrant & Dynamic – We love what we do, we work hard to do it but we’re flexible and we have fun in the process
- Unique culture – Be part of a dynamic, supportive and free thinking team that applauds creativity and encourages individuals to share their ideas and opinions
- Great work space – Enjoy free coffee, snacks and regular celebrations
- We are passionate about Learning - Enjoy unlimited access to the GO1 Learning platform - thousands of training modules are waiting for you!
- We’re in serious growth – GO1 is on a stable and rapid-growth curve and you’ll have the opportunity to grow with us
If you're passionate about improving the future of how we learn and have relevant skills and experience, please consider applying even if your background doesn't perfectly match our ideal credentials. We are committed to diversity and especially encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.