Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance & Accounting;
- Chief Accountant Certificate;
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of relevant experience;
- Strong knowledge in Vietnam direct / indirect tax regulations and Financial Reporting Standards;
- Good work ethic, service driven, and the ability to learn and take on responsibility while working both independently and within a team in a seasonally fast-paced environment;
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, superior skills in Excel, Word and Outlook; the proven ability to learn time & billing or other industry specific software applications such as Xero is a plus;
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
** REPORTS TO: Global Financial team
** JOB PURPOSE
- Responsible for full sets of accounts complying with Vietnam accounting standards, Tax and Statutory compliance and internal/external reporting;
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures, and policies;
- Ensures the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data;
- Part of the GO1 Group, most conform to the GO1 Accounting process and standards.
** KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Chief accountant
- Submit monthly, quarterly, yearly financial statement for internal and external;
- Check and reconcile all transactions and GL accounts according with company policies, Vietnam Accounting Standard and tax regulations;
- Support accounting processes improvements or global projects;
- Liaison with company bankers, auditors, lawyers and tax inspectors;
- Prepare annual budgets every year, and preparation of reports comparing actual versus budget on a monthly basis for review and approval by the BOD;
- Prepare and timely submit tax and other statutory reports to the tax and other competent authorities;
- Issue and control of VAT invoices;
- Manage cash flow, petty cash and cash flow projection. Ensure proper receiving and payment of cash and monitoring of cash balances to ensure adequate amount of cash available for company efficient operation;
- Daily accounting tasks: managing A/R, A/P, Fixed asset register, etc.
2. Payroll processor
- Perform computation and clerical duties to ensure proper recording and accuracy of all transactions related to payroll (payroll generation, taxation, insurance, etc.), compliance with payroll processes;
- Prepare monthly payroll summary reports for management review and approval;
- Respond to inquiries from employees regarding salary deduction and changes in compensation;
- Responsible for social insurance duties, such as: process and monitor all issues impact to benefit claim to Social Insurance Department; respond to employee inquiries related to social insurance law.
Learning is the most noble impactful activity one goes through. It has the potential to change lives (sometimes save them), make people grow, become more capable, contribute more and generally be happier.
A Y-Combinator startup, GO1 is opening up a new world powered by learning. We are fast becoming an Australian success story by utilising the latest technology, supercharging teams of developers, and harvesting their collective.
Proactiveness and the pursuit of ideas fuels the engineering capability at GO1, and fosters innovative behaviour that has helped to accelerate GO1’s market dominance.
Why you will love working with us
Vibrant & Dynamic – we love what we do, we work hard to do it but we’re flexible and we have fun in the process
Smart & Authentic – we’re a clever bunch and we love to share knowledge and experiences with each other – we’re also not afraid of some robust discussion
Great work space – Enjoy free coffee, snacks and regular celebrations on site. We have been listed as a 2018 Australian HR Awards finalist in the Employer of Choice category
We are passionate about Learning - Enjoy unlimited access to the GO1 Learning platform - over 1000 training modules are waiting for you!
We’re in serious growth – GO1 is on a stable and rapid-growth curve and you’ll have the opportunity to grow with us
At GO1 Vietnam, we offer employees with:
- Professional, challenging, and transparent working environment;
- Regular team building activities and a whole company trip once a year;
- Open-air working space with fish pond, fruit trees, table football;
- Performance and bonus review every 03 months;
- Opportunity to work on site in Australia for 02 months;
- Premium health care package;
- 13th month salary, 15 days of paid annual leave;
- In-house barista, plenty of food all the time, BBQ party;
- Working device (laptop, Win/Mac).
We all are one team, one love, one family.
Join us to experience how great GO1 is!