Business Development Manager - Render/Texture
About the Organisation
From our humble beginnings in 1935, Haymes Paint has grown to become Australia’s largest locally made and owned manufacturer of premium brand paints, finishes, and protective coatings. Now in our third generation of family ownership, we haven't slowed down on bringing new and better products to the market. Rather, we are always looking for new advances or opportunities for innovation. Our values of Truth, Passion, Motivation, Respect plus Listening and Learning are reflected in everything we do.
About the Opportunity
To support the continuing growth of the business we are currently recruiting for a new role within the Sales team, Business Development Manager, Render/Texture. This role will primarily be operating within, but not limited to Melbourne Metro and Regional Victoria.
Although this is an infield role where traveling is essential, compliance with changing COVID-19 guidelines means the ability to drive sales across multiple channels including face-to-face, phone and digital methods is essential.
Clients will include renderers, painters, builders and resellers within your assigned territory.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Proactive securing of a sales pipeline, including new customers and increasing share of wallet from existing clients, through the identification of business opportunities
- Promoting Haymes products and services, particularly render and texture
- Applying selling and problem-solving skills to build a customer base and achieve set targets; and
- Preparing regular proposals, specifications and reports as required
We are looking for applicants who are dynamic and self-motivated, with strong sales experience in Render and Texture with success in areas such as:
- Cold calling
- Hands-on demonstrations applying render
- Securing new business
- Account retention and growth
- B2B sales
- Creating and delivering on business plans
There will be an occasional need to lift up to 20kg as this is a render and texture specific role.
About the Benefits
- Remuneration package based on skills and experience
- Fully maintained vehicle
- Autonomous role
- Ongoing training and support
This is an exciting opportunity to deliver innovative and exciting trade sales tactics with a highly supportive, people-focused Australian business. Apply Now!