Job Title: Recruitment Partner
Job Type: Full time Permanent
Closing Date: 28th of January 2021
Helping Hand is one of South Australia’s most highly recognised and respected aged care organisations. Helping Hand has been providing services to older South Australians through home care, retirement living, respite and residential care for more than 65 years and employs more than 1400 people in Adelaide and across regional communities. Helping Hand is an innovator and leader in the field of aged care services - best known by our reputation for quality, choice and professionalism. Helping Hand is a values-based employer that understands the important contribution of our staff, our clients and our community.
We are recruiting for an energetic Recruitment Partner to deliver an effective and efficient recruitment service to ensure that hiring managers are supported to meet their recruitment needs.
This role works collaboratively with key stakeholders and partners to establish Helping Hand in the workforce marketplace. The successful candidate will apply their expertise, creativity and passion to manage the recruitment of high-quality staff.
This role maintains prompt, timely and effective communication with candidates to promote a positive candidate experience.
Some of the key tasks:
- Partner with hiring- managers and key stakeholders within their divisions to develop a deep understanding of the business functions’ challenges and opportunities.
- Proactively liaise with hiring managers and site-based administration teams on an ongoing basis to ensure that the Helping Hand candidate management process is in place and effective.
- Ensure that consistently high levels of customer service are maintained at all stages of the recruitment process to ensure that a positive experience is provided to all candidates.
- Identify innovative talent sourcing strategies and campaigns to attract quality candidates.
- Support hiring managers in the developing interview questionnaires and candidate information packs to help them identify the most suitable candidates.
- Planning and managing effective end-to-end recruitment activities including advertising, screening, interviewing, reference checking as required.
- Planning, organising and conducting assessment centres in collaboration with hiring managers and the respective stakeholders.
- Relevant qualification in HR, recruitment, or in a similar field.
- Two+ years of experience in a recruitment or human resources role. Strong knowledge of recruitment practices, metrics and guidelines.
- Sound understanding of good practice recruitment and selection processes
- Experience in using and maintaining human resources information systems, including running reports and collating statistics
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to develop rapport, empathy and to communicate effectively with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Able to plan, organise, prioritise work and meet deadlines in an environment with competing
Benefits & Perks
As a valued member of Helping Hand we can offer you:
/ Excellent salary sacrifice benefits – Increase your take home pay;
/ Discounted Private Health insurance,
/ EAP - employee assistance program,
/ Ongoing training and development opportunities,
/ Supportive and friendly working environment,
/ Supportive and committed leadership.
To view the position description for this role, please click here.
For confidential enquiries please contact the recruitment team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on the 28th of January 2021, 5pm.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and hold a current national police check or be willing to obtain one. All current Helping Hand employees must notify their manager of their intent to apply