Contract Relationship Coordinator
Job Title: Contract Relationship Coordinator
Job Type: 12 Month Fixed Term Part Time (0.8 FTE with potential to Full-time)
Location: Salisbury South
Closing Date: 23 April 2021
Helping Hand is a not-for-profit organisation offering home care services, retirement living and residential care homes to over 7,000 clients in metropolitan and regional South Australia. We’re proud of the caring, engaged and thoughtful culture of our organisation – this pride comes from knowing we are genuinely making a difference to the lives of those around us.
In this newly created role you will report directly to the Home Care Operations Manager and have an opportunity to utilise your credit control and contractor management skills to influence B2B relationships and our client service outcomes.
- Liaise with and support B2B and B2C contractor activities across the Home Care Services Division to ensure effective governance and adherence to endorsed contracts and services framework.
- Liaise with Helping Hand clients to influence fee payment options and work to secure outstanding payments.
- Assist in the debt recovery process for outstanding accounts receivable monies from clients and contractors
- Support the Home Care Operations Manager to develop and deliver strategic sourcing activities and the supervision of key contractual relationships.
- Qualifications and demonstrated experience in Credit/AR management, Contract Management and/or Purchasing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently but with strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Advanced communication skills including the ability to negotiate and mediate with clients, government bodies and private enterprise to meet desired outcomes.
- A passion for excellence and a track record of delivering KPI’s and projects on time and on budget
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft 365 and financial management software
- Experience in aged care or health or allied industries is desirable
Benefits and perks
/ Excellent salary sacrifice benefits – Increase your take home pay;
/ Discounted Private Health insurance,
/ EAP - employee assistance program,
/ Ongoing training and development opportunities,
/ Supportive and friendly working environment,
/ Supportive and committed leadership.
To view the position description for this role, please click here.
For confidential enquiries, please contact The Recruitment Team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 23rd of April 2021
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and hold a current national police check or be willing to obtain one. Current Helping Hand employees must notify their manager of their intent to apply.