Security Team Security Engineer work to enhance the security of our systems and networks in terms of reduce attack surface, guard sensitivities, minimize risk of compromise or breach. The Security Engineer shall support HKTV to leverage the efficiencies of technology to safeguard and maintain high-quality user experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls
- Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
- Troubleshooting security and network problems.
- Responding to all system and/or network security breaches
- Proactively Hunt for threats within the HKTV networks
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
Who Is Our Right Fit
- Degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Ability to write script (python, bash, shellscript, powershell, etc.)
- Exposure to various security tools (SIEM, Monitoring, Logging, EDR, WAF etc.)
- Expert knowledge of network infrastructure and vulnerabilities
- Working experience with incident detection, incident response, and forensics will be an advantages