Highline Manufacturing is a fast paced dynamic subsidiary of Bourgault Industries Ltd. We are located in Vonda Saskatchewan and manufacture high quality, need driven, agricultural and industrial equipment. We focus on our customer at all levels of our business.
We are looking for a hands-on, self-motivated individual to join our Service/Field Support team! This is a unique and challenging position that includes both customer service support and hands-on field support to customers.
- Provide dealer/customer support for all Highline products – on site or by phone
- Provide dealer/customer training at Dealer Day events or other training functions
- Provide documented feedback to Highline Engineering/Marketing of customer feedback with the purpose of resolving field related concerns
- Receive/process parts orders to ensure customer needs are met
- Competently assess warranty claims and work toward elimination of the root cause
- Provide field service support for customers
- Degree or diploma in an agricultural/mechanical field (e.g. Agricultural Equipment Technician)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience providing customer service, technical support, or related problem solving
- Strong customer service orientation, with an ability to provide professional, solution-focused support
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to maintain agricultural equipment (knowledge of Highline products is a strong asset)
- Ability to operate and repair agricultural equipment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Ability to work both work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to think critically and analytically solve problems
- A balance of practical experience and creativity
- Ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Willingness to get your hands dirty!
- Welding & fabrication skills are an asset
Highline offers competitive pay, health & dental benefits, a company-matching RRSP, and more! At Highline, we believe our team members are essential to our success. If you're ready to join a world-class team that values your contributions, apply now!