Parts Order Desk Team Member
Highline Manufacturing is a fast paced dynamic subsidiary of Bourgault Industries Ltd. We are located in Vonda, SK and manufacture high quality, need driven, agricultural and industrial equipment. We focus on our customer at all levels of our business.
We are looking for a hands-on, self-motivated individual to join our Customer Service team!
What Does Highline Offer?
- Competitive wages
- Performance based pay increases
- Health & Dental benefits and a health spending account
- Retirement savings plan
- Company-wide profit sharing, and more!
- Provide dealer/customer parts support for all Highline products
- Order entry and coordination for any order - domestic, international or intercompany
- Coordinate and prioritize parts orders through production planning and the service parts warehouse to ensure customer needs are met
- Process Engineering change bulletins as they pertain to inventory of service parts and set stock accordingly
- Manage parts stock inventory and make adjustments as necessary
- Provide feedback to Highline Engineering/Marketing regarding part failures with the purpose of resolving field related concerns
- Competently assess warranty claims and work toward elimination of the root cause
- Parts management course (SIAST) or equivalent Business Administration diploma is an asset
- A minimum of 1 year parts order desk experience. Dealership experience is an asset
- Word processing and data management
- Strong customer service orientation, with an ability to provide professional, solution-focused parts support
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to think critically and analytically solve problems
- Conceptual ability and root cause analysis problem solving ability is a must
- Ability to work in an environment that supports self-directed behavior and decision making