Brisbane - West End
i2C is an Australian Architecture and Interior Design practice with studios across Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
Whether it be our own office culture or the impact our designs have on the wider community, enhancing the human experience is at the core of our company ethos.
We are a collaborative practice and believe in the approach of ‘more workshops, more often’ with clients, consultants, project contributors and our own internal team. Though we work across 4 studios, we operate as a National organisation of design professionals, drawing on the collective knowledge and individual talents of our entire team.
About this role:
We are looking for a creative, proactive, adaptable and passionate Revit Drafter to join our Brisbane studio.
Outstanding attention to detail is paramount for this role. The right candidate must have a ‘can do attitude’ and be passionate about delivering quality projects to their clients.
To be considered in this role you will have:
- In depth construction knowledge and documentation preparation. Experience liaising with all stakeholders to ensure the best solution for every individual design and installation project.
- Site measurement and preparing construction drawing packages will also be part of your responsibilities.
- Previous industry experience within the retail sector.
- Create, edit, maintain and coordinate REVIT models to a high standard of accuracy and in accordance with BIM procedures and Australian best practice.
This role offers full-time hours and is a permanent, ongoing position for the right candidate.
- Minimum of 4 years’ local experience as a Draftsperson
- Have a great work ethic
- Must have a can do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate good communication and team work skills
- Must be hands-on and able to work to meet deadlines
Areas of Expertise:
- Proficient with Revit (4+ years’ experience) along with a good knowledge of AutoCAD and other programs and a skilled user of digital technology tools (Rendering tools, sketchup etc)
- Competent with Revit; able to show a demonstrated local - Australian use over the last 3 years.
- Using measuring equipment with confidence on site visits etc.
- Must understand the practice of architecture, project delivery, and modern construction methods
- Liaise with Architects, consultant teams, Builders and Project managers and provide technical input into the planning and delivery of projects and ensure documents and design information achieves the desired outcome.
- Building Code of Australia and Australian Standards
- Project management
Being recognised as the #1 Architectural Company in Australia’s ‘Best Places to Work’, we are committed to creating the very best spaces for Australians to enjoy in their everyday life. It’s a mandate we fulfil passionately. If you have the same attitude and commitment to your profession and customers and you’re ready to take a big step forward, we may have exactly the opportunity you’re looking for.