Senior Project Architect
i2C is an Australian Architecture practice with studios across Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
Whether it be our own office culture or the impact our designs have on the wider community, enhancing the human experience is at the core of our company ethos. Though we work across 4 studios, we operate as a national organisation of design professionals, drawing on the collective knowledge and individual talents of our entire team.
About this role:
We are looking for a proactive, adaptable and passionate Senior Architect to join our Melbourne studio in a Retail focused role.
Outstanding attention to detail is paramount for this role. The right candidate must have a ‘can do attitude’ and be passionate about delivering quality projects to their clients.
To be considered in this role you will have:
- 10+ years experience (or equivalent) working in the Architecture field
- Proven experience in the Retail sector, managing projects from proposal / bid preparation through to construction / commission completion
- Advanced knowledge of the full architectural project process including fee and team management, schedules, and budgets
- The ability to prioritise multiple projects and manage project involvement within budgets and time parameters
- Client communication and management skills
This role offers full-time hours and is a permanent, ongoing position for the right candidate.
Areas of Expertise:
- Proficient with Revit along with a good knowledge of Sketchup and other programs - a skilled user of digital technology tools and able to show a demonstrated local - Australian use over the last 5 years.
- Must understand the practice of architecture, project delivery, and modern construction methods including the Building Code of Australia and Australian Standards.
- Liaise with Architects, consultant teams, Builders and Project managers and provide technical input into the planning and delivery of projects and ensure documents and design information achieves the desired outcome.
- Must be a critical thinker that is active throughout the design and delivery process..
Being recognised as the #1 Architectural Company in Australia’s ‘Best Places to Work’, we are committed to creating the very best spaces for Australians to enjoy in their everyday life. It’s a mandate we fulfil passionately. If you have the same attitude and commitment to your profession and customers and you’re ready to take a big step forward, we may have exactly the opportunity you’re looking for.