BIM Coordinator / Architectural Technician
i2C is an Australian Architecture and Interior Design practice with studios across Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
Whether it be our own office culture or the impact our designs have on the wider community, enhancing the human experience is at the core of our company ethos.
We are a collaborative practice and believe in the approach of ‘more workshops, more often’ with clients, consultants, project contributors and our own internal team. Though we work across 4 studios, we operate as a National organisation of design professionals, drawing on the collective knowledge and individual talents of our entire team.
About this role:
We are looking for a creative, proactive, adaptable and passionate BIM Coordinator or Senior Revit Technician to join our Sydney studio and provide support, training and guidance to the team with guidance from our national BIM Lead.
Ultimately, you’ll help the team utilise technology to build functional, well-designed structures that meet our needs, the clients requirements and the needs of the wider community.
Outstanding attention to detail is paramount for this role. The right candidate must have a ‘can do attitude’ and be passionate about helping the team deliver quality projects and maintaining high standards of skills across our Sydney studio.
Skills and Requirements:
- Extensive in-depth working knowledge of Revit, good knowledge of AutoCAD, and a skilled user of digital technology tools
- Edit and maintain REVIT models to a high standard of accuracy and in accordance with BIM procedures and Aus best practice.
- Support the continued development, implementation and adherence to the i2C BIM Protocols and Procedures
- Setup and execute clash detection /avoidance on projects and provide feedback to project team
- Review models and reporting from model audit, provide feedback to the team, recommend and deliver technical training
- Consult on project setup and provide technical input into the planning and delivery of projects - ensuring drawings and design information achieve the desired outcome
- Ensure through quality assessments that projects meet our internal quality standards
Being recognised as the #1 Architectural Company in Australia’s ‘Best Places to Work’, we are committed to creating the very best spaces for Australians to enjoy in their everyday life. It’s a mandate we fulfil passionately. If you have the same attitude and commitment to your profession and customers and you’re ready to take a big step forward, we may have exactly the opportunity you’re looking for.