- Part time role - 50 hours per fortnight
- Located in our Muswellbrook Wellness Centre
- Competitive salary + superannuation + salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax free)
- Ability to work Monday to Friday
- Must have a current registration with Fitness Australia
integratedliving is an industry-leading provider known for its person centered approach to care. We are committed to delivering better health and well being outcomes for our regional and remote clients.
As an organization, we have been concentrating on providing exceptional in-home care to aged care clients with a 2024 focus of transforming to the leading provider of health and community care services for people who are either aging or living with a chronic illness or disability. If you would like to be a part of this exciting time, please read on and apply to be a part of the journey!
Job tasks and responsibilities
Reporting to the Wellness Exercise Team Leader Personal trainers are work closely with the Allied Health team and are responsible for the delivery of individualised and comprehensive exercise programs to suit older people and people living with disabilities. The focus of these programs include but is not limited to falls prevention, pain and injury management as well as social support to our client base.
Working within our state of the art Wellness Centre in Muswellbrook, our Personal Trainers achieve client satisfaction through seamless delivery of innovative programs that are developed with our clients’ needs in mind. As well as;
- Delivery of group exercise programs for our clients which have been specifically designed by our Exercise Physiologist to suit the mix of ages/fitness levels.
- Exercise delivery is inclusive of demonstrating, instructing and modifying program content for each client.
- Maintain consistent monitoring and support for client.
- Provide guidance, motivation and social support to our clients to assist them to reach their goals.
- Provide feedback to the Exercise Physiologist to assist with health maintenance and risk management.
- Facilitating stretch and flow classes
- Developing networks and partnerships with important partners and stakeholders within the local community
- Consistently reach set KPI’s
Skills and experience you will need to succeed
- Minimum Certificate 4 in Personal Training
- Minimum 1 year experience delivering prescribed gym based exercise programs for the over 55's or extensive experience working with the elderly in a similar environment in addition to qualifications
- Registration as an Exercise Professional by Fitness Australia
- Valid first aid and CPR certificate
- Ability to develop networks and partnerships with important partners and stakeholders within the local community
- Confident in using different forms of technology such as smart phones, handheld devices, email and internet
- Drivers licence and ability to travel essential
- Satisfactory completion of a police record check
Benefits for you
We offer a growing range of benefits including:
- Flexible, supportive work environment
- Pay less tax through salary packaging options
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity and mutual respect
If you have the drive, commitment and desire to make a difference by supporting our valued clients then this could be the opportunity for you!
Don’t delay as we’re assessing applications as they are received. We’d love to hear how your capabilities, achievements and experiences set you apart
Integratedliving values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation wide. Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.