Expressions of Interest
2022 - Your year to make a difference!
integratedliving is an industry leading provider known for its person centered approach to care. We are committed to delivering exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes for our regional, rural and remote customers. Our culture is dynamic and fast paced, we move quickly and we deliver results.
We offer a range of positions that provide challenge, opportunity and development. Our core purpose is to facilitate health and wellbeing options for individuals, families and carers. The majority of our workers directly serve our customers in the community including; our talented Support Workers, Case Managers, Clinical and Allied Health Professionals and Customer Service Officers. These staff are supported by our fabulous Team Leaders, Scheduling, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Human Resources and Business Excellence teams.
Why chose us?
You would be joining a team that:
- supports rural, regional and remote communities
- has a long established history
- is non-denominational and not-for-profit
- offers the A to Z of care
- is dependable and proudly local
- are experts in our field
And through working with integratedliving, you would have:
- work that makes a difference
- work that suits your lifestyle
- work that benefits your community
- work that progresses your career with purpose
Benefits for you
We offer a growing range of benefits including:
- Tax benefits through salary packaging options as a not-for-profit organisation
- Regular hours to suit your work-life balance
- Professional development, employee award programs and career progression opportunities
- A career with purpose - the opportunity to make a real difference in the community and our client’s lives
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity and mutual respect
- Exclusive employee benefits & discounts with health and financial providers
- EAP support with 'no cost' access to wellness services
Don't wait until the new year for your new career change - Make 2022 your year!
Please upload a copy of your resume and answer a few questions online. We will keep you in mind for roles that come up in the future and reach out to you to discuss potential opportunities to join the team.
It is a condition of employment that all frontline staff who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination must be fully vaccinated (3 doses) in line with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. To comply with our Policy, integratedliving will require evidence of COVID-19 vaccination status to check compliance prior to employment.
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.