Support Worker - Sunshine Coast
At integratedliving Australia, we aim to be the leading provider of home-based health services throughout rural, regional, and remote Australia. Our focus is on delivering better health outcomes for many Australians, by supporting them to live independent and active lives. In 2020, we have innovated our services, now offering virtual and COVID-safe services to sustain client accessibility to our support during difficult times.
No matter where the client is on their care journey, we can help!
As an experienced Support Worker, you'll provide domestic assistance, intimate personal care, transportation, implement health and wellbeing initiatives and services that support our clients care plans.
- Permanent part time opportunities available
- Able to work and travel in and around the Sunshine Coast area
- Rotating weekend work available
- A competitive hourly rate of $24.12 per hour.
- A travel allowance of 0.80c per km will be paid for travel time between services
Our valued team of Support Workers contribute to client wellbeing and independence, helping them achieve optimal health and wellbeing outcomes.
Required skills, experience, and credentials
- Commitment to providing the best care to our clients through positive interactions
- Certificate III or higher in Community Care a must
- Statement of Attainment in "Assist Clients with Medication Skill Set" highly desirable
- Flexible approach to a range of working hours between 7.00 am - 7.00 pm, Monday to Sunday
- Current driver licence
- A registered, reliable, and comprehensively insured motor vehicle including business use
- Confidence in using your own smart phone, handheld device, email, and internet
- A current First Aid and CPR Certificate or willing to obtain
- Willingness to undergo a National Criminal Check
- A Blue Card or willingness to obtain
- Flexible, supportive work environment that provides the opportunity to make a real difference in the community and our clients lives
- Tax benefits through salary packaging options as a not for profit organisation
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity and mutual respect
If you have the drive, commitment, and desire to help improve individual health outcomes and strengthen your local community then we welcome your application.
Do not delay submitting your application as we assess applications as they are received.
integratedliving Australia values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation wide.
Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications.
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.