Registered Nurse - Ballarat
Exciting things are happening at integratedliving and we would love to hear from you! What matters to you? You matter to us!
Working at integratedliving is Meaningful. Inspiring. Rewarding.
- Permanent Part time opportunity - 24 hours/week
- Shifts 0700- 1530 over 3 consecutive days - Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday
- Servicing clients within Ballarat and surrounding areas
- Travel required within each shift for client care
Who we are and what we do ?
integratedliving is a not-for-profit community-based organization that is currently progressing innovation and change to be the leading provider of health services throughout regional, rural and remote communities of Australia. Our focus is on delivering better health & wellbeing outcomes for many Australians, supporting them to live independent, safe and well in their community. We provide a range of health and wellbeing services for individuals and their families, in an efficient and effective manner, to create a signature client experience that is unique to integratedliving.
Benefits of a Career with integratedliving
- Great compensation package, Super and salary packing (up to $15,900 tax free wage)
- Company pool vehicle as per fleet availability, or
- Travel reimbursement payment for use of private vehicle
- Individually allocated required equipment to perform role
- Work-life balance providing regular shift patterns
- Ongoing focus on staff development within a positive, proactive and innovative organization
- Autonomy and an ability to make independent decisions
- Support and mentoring
- Career progression opportunities
- 5 weeks annual leave for full time positions
- Values, and promotes respect, unity, integrity, leadership, equity and diversity
- Opportunity to have a positive influence in the lives of our clients
Why Bring your skills to integratedliving ?
We are a high performing team of like-minded individuals, with our mission being to support, enable and empower our clients to live an enriched and meaningful life.
- You will provide health promotion and health education to clients and carers
- You will promote and deliver our award-winning Wellness for Independence © programs in person and virtually
- You will monitor health outcomes via Telehealth
- You will provide direct care services across a range of different funding programs
- You will be involved in assessing, developing and evaluating nursing care for all clients through diverse and collaborative approach
- You will enjoy working with clients to develop and achieve client care plans that are goals driven and client-centered
- As a part of team you'll support the clients to become independent with managing health needs through a Wellness and Reablement approach to achieve levels of function in conjunction with Allied Health clinicians
What you need to be considered for the role ?
- Understanding of community nursing and the principles of primary health care including providing services in a consumer directed care framework
- Community, acute and aged care experience of 1 or more years
- Experience working as an independent clinical practitioner or in a team
- To work systematically and in an accurate manner
- Proficient in the use of electronic technology including smart phones, tablets, laptops, email, internet and client data management systems
- Division One Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioners' Regulation Authority (AHPRA)
- Experience providing advanced clinical care including chronic disease management, medication management, palliative care, catheter management, stoma care, wound management and diabetes management
- Established holistic assessment skills and proficient practical skills
- Current driver license and ability to travel for client care
Our quick and easy online application will also outline the requirements, qualification and experience you will need to be considered for this role.
Click here for a copy of the Position Description
For position enquiries please call Nikki on (02) 4087 9264
Applications are reviewed as receive so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer - we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please note: The Victorian Government’s current Public Health Order has mandated all Allied Health professionals, Nurses and frontline staff such as integratedliving team members to be appropriately vaccinated. To comply with this government mandate, integratedliving will require evidence of COVID-19 vaccination status to check compliance prior to employment.
integratedliving Australia values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organization wide.
Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications.
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.