Exercise Physiologist - Gorokan
Exciting things are happening at integratedliving and we would love to hear from you! What matters to you? You matter to us.
Working with us is Meaningful. Inspiring. Rewarding.
integratedliving is a not-for-profit community-based organisation that is currently progressing innovation and change to be the leading provider of health services throughout regional, rural and remote communities of Australia.
Our focus is on delivering better health & wellbeing outcomes for many Australians, supporting them to live independent, safe and well in their community. We provide a range of health and wellbeing services for individuals and their families, in an efficient and effective manner, to create a signature client experience that is unique to integratedliving.
integratedliving is keen to attract a Exercise Physiologist to join our professional Allied Health team.
- This opportunity will allow you to work directly with clients on-on-one as well as small groups classes to achieve wellness outcomes
- You will work in and around the Central Coast/Gorokan Region as well as working from home
- Full-time opportunity with no weekend work
- Flexible work/life balance can truly be achieved with us!
Why bring your skills to integratedliving?
We are a high performing team of like-minded individuals, with our mission being to support, enable and empower our clients to live an enriched and meaningful life. This drives everything we do.
- You will be involved in complex and challenging work enabling clients to maintain or regain independence with their day-to-day activities
- You will complete initial assessments for older people and people living with disabilities
- You will be part of an Allied Health team full of supportive and highly skilled individuals who are always collaborating for the best outcomes for our clients
- You will develop networks and partnerships with important partners and stakeholders within the local community
- You will be in a rewarding role where you can make a difference in someone's life and help keep people independent
- You will be supported and encouraged within a multi-disciplinary team to pursue opportunities for professional development
- You will promote our Wellness Gym exercise programs and services
- You will champion a client centric clinical services framework
Benefits for you
We offer a growing range of benefits including:
- Tax benefits through salary packaging options as a not-for-profit organisation
- Regular hours to suit your work-life balance
- Professional development, employee award programs and career progression opportunities
- A career with purpose - the opportunity to make a real difference in the community and our client’s lives
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity and mutual respect
- Exclusive employee benefits & discounts with health and financial providers
- EAP support with 'no cost' access to wellness services
So if you are up for the challenge of our Exercise Physiologist role, and want to work for a skilled and supportive Wellness team please apply. Our quick and easy online application process outlines the requirements, qualification and experience you will need to be considered for this role.
Also take a look at our position description Click here for more information.
If you have the drive, commitment, and desire to help improve individual health outcomes and strengthen your local community then we welcome your application.
Applications are reviewed as received so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Please note: The New South Wales Government’s current Public Health Order has mandated all in-home and community aged care workers such as integratedliving team members to be appropriately vaccinated. To comply with this government mandate, integratedliving will require evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status to check compliance prior to employment.
integratedliving Australia values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation wide.
Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer - we commit to respond to every applicant.
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.