Packer - Label Finisher - Multiple roles
We are all about a great team, great working environment, great results, and happy customers.
Due to impressive growth in the last year, we have few great opportunities for Packer/Label Finishers to join our welcoming and fast-paced Pressroom (Label Converting) department.
This entry level position will give you a taste of what it means to work in the Print Industry and the opportunity to build a career.
As a Packer/Label Finisher you are integral part of the team responsible for ensuring our products are packed in a timely manner, whilst meeting presentation standards.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Have a can-do attitude with bold initiative
- Motivated and reliable individual with a desire to learn.
- A good work ethic and Eye for Detail
- Experience in a similar role is an advantage
insignia is a leading national label producer and distributor of industrial labelling and coding equipment. We have multiple production and warehousing facilities across the country, supported by national sales and technical service offices.
What We Offer:
We value people.
Casual role with permanent opportunity after 6 weeks.
Wakerley location at only 8 minutes off the gateway motorway.
Other benefits include:
- Onsite parking included
- Monthly staff BBQ, morning teas, social club and various events throughout the year
- Need to visit the Physio?? We have one onsite!
- Employee Assistance Program, including assistance in legal maters, financial challenges and dietary solutions
- Career progression and Learning & development opportunities
- Exceptional engagement survey results which is reinforced with employees averaging 7.5 years service.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol examination prior to employment. Applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.
Visit our website for further information: www.insignia.com.au