Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking for an IT Systems Engineer who is passionate about general IT support tasks and tackles challenges as they appear.
Ideally, you have the following experience:
- Experience with Windows and Mac Desktop environments
- Experience with providing remote support
- Ability to remotely debug IT issues
- Experience manage Office365 deployment (users/roles/permissions)
- Experience with setting up and manage SSO integration between business systems (i.e.: SAML)
- Tracking and managing IT assets
- Basic network troubleshooting
- You can work independently and self sufficient - you’re a team of 1 looking after a broad range of technologies and a large number of users, you need to be able to prioritise appropriately and manage your users expectations accordingly
- You might come across problems you have not seen before - you can research an issue and find a solution
If you have worked on customer sites in managed services or have looked after a company's IT environment by yourself - this might be the job for you!
- Support all GO1 staff with technical issues and enquiries in the office and remotely.
- Meet internal SLAs for responding and resolving reported issues and service requests
- Track business IT issues and report on type and severity
- Setup and maintain secure standard operating environments
- Manage all application & network access accounts for GO1 staff
- Manage all IT hardware assets & software licensing for GO1 staff
- Liaise with software and hardware vendors regarding procurement, licensing & support
- Manage and maintain IT conference equipment
- Manage and maintain security systems (cameras and door systems)
- Assist with implementation of IT security management plan
- Create and maintain documentation on the standard support processes
- Create and maintain documentation / resources to allow staff to self support general issues
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors providing services related to IT facilities
Learning is the most noble impactful activity one goes through. It has the potential to change lives, make people grow, become more capable, contribute more and generally be happier.
A Y-Combinator startup, GO1 is opening up a new world powered by learning. We are fast becoming an Australian success story by utilising the latest technology, supercharging teams, and harvesting their collective.
Proactiveness and the pursuit of ideas fuels the GO1 teams, and fosters innovative behaviour that has helped to accelerate GO1’s market dominance.
Why you will love working with us
- Be part of a dynamic, free thinking team that applauds creativity and encourages individuals to share their ideas and opinions
- Come and join us at our newly renovated office with a GO1 barista, and plenty of snacks and other drinks
- Lunch is supplied every Friday
- Enjoy unlimited access to the GO1 Learning platform - thousands of training modules are waiting for you!
If you're passionate about IT support and improving or even creating new processes - please consider applying even if your background doesn't perfectly match our ideal credentials.
We are committed to diversity and especially encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Recruitment agencies - please leave this one to us, we've got it covered.