Franchise/Business Development Manager - Rockhampton
Franchise/Business Development Manager
About the business
Since our inception, Just Better Care have been empowering our customers by putting individual preferences and support needs at the centre of our approach. Our staff take the time to get to know you, identifying the best ways to support you. We never compromise on quality. We deliver the services you want, when and how you want them.
About the role
After a very successful start-up in the Sunshine Coast and Wide Bay, we are excited to be planning to open a new office in the Rockhampton area.
- Establish and grow relationships with new customers.
- Establish new strategic initiatives to improve business outcomes and ensure staff are working effectively.
- Create and maintain rolling 3-month sales forecast and targeting sales attainment plans
- Staff on-boarding.
Benefits and perks
- Company perks through Perk Box
- Company Car and phone.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, or related field preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience as a business development manager or relevant managerial role
- Proven experience with business and strategy development processes
- Outstanding poise in a fast-paced business environment
- Superior leadership skills, with a focus in employee coaching and development
- Proven ability with financial and budgetary processes
Just Better Care recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander are encouraged to apply
Please provide a cover letter along with your resume when applying for the position
If you would like to join our growing team of Community Support Professionals and become part of our friendly, professional network please Apply today.